Hướng dẫn sử dụng của Philips Daily Collection HR2607
Xem hướng dẫn sử dụng của Philips Daily Collection HR2607 miễn phí tại đây. Bạn đã đọc hướng dẫn sử dụng nhưng nó có giải đáp được thắc mắc của bạn không? Hãy gửi câu hỏi của bạn trên trang này cho các chủ sở hữu của Philips Daily Collection HR2607 khác.
1 Overview (Fig. 1)
Plastic blender jar (HR2603/
Plastic blender jar lid
Plastic blender jar
Glass blender jar (HR2605/
Glass blender jar lid
Glass blender jar
Built-in safety lock
Speed 1 button: for normal speed
Speed 2 button: for full speed
Extra blade unit for multi-
2 Before first use
Thoroughly clean the parts that will come in contact with food before you use
the appliance for the rst time (see Fig. 6).
If you nd unpleasant smell during the rst use, this is normal.
• Do not exceed the maximum quantities and processing times indicated
in the Fig. 2.
• Do not operate the appliance for more than 60 seconds (for blender
jar and tumbler) or 30 seconds (for multi-chopper) at a time when
processing heavy loads and let it cool down to room temperature for next
• Never ll all the accessories with ingredients hotter than 60°C.
• When you blend thick puree, start with slower speed 1 for a short time
to enable the soft start turning and gradually switch to full speed 2 for
powerful cutting and blending.
• Always add liquids together with solid ingredients in the jar and tumbler
for better blending result. Never blend only solid ingredients.
• Follow the locking mark direction to securely lock the accessory onto the
base before blending.
• Handle the glass jar with caution, since the glass jar can get slippery with
• Ensure the sealing ring is properly placed in the blade unit to avoid
spillage and leakage before use.
• Do not blend with carbonated liquid.
Using the blender (Fig. 3)
Note: Never overll the blender jar above the maximum level indication (0.6
liters) to avoid spillage.
The blender is intended for:
• Blending uids, e.g. dairy products, sauces, fruit juices, mixed drinks,
• Mixing soft ingredients, e.g. pancake batter or mayonnaise.
• Pureeing cooked ingredients, e.g. for vegetable soups.
Using the tumbler (HR2603/HR2604/HR2605 only)
Note: Never overll the tumbler above the maximum level indication
(0.6 liters) to avoid spillage.
Make your smoothies or shakes directly with the tumbler. Remove the blade
unit and attach the tumbler lid. Then you can bring the tumbler out and drink
directly by the lid.
Using the multi-chopper (Fig. 5)
• Do not ll the multi-chopper beyond the maximum indication. See the
table for the advised quantities.
• You can order the multi-chopper as an extra accessory from your Philips
• The multi-chopper accessory comes with an extra blade unit. This allows
you to process separately raw ingredients (meat/garlic/onion) with one
blade unit and cooked/fresh ingredients (cooked vegetable/fruits) with
the extra blade unit.
The multi-chopper is intended for
• Chopping ingredients like onion, garlic, herbs, meat, etc.
• Grinding dry ingredients such as peppercorns, sesame seeds, rice, wheat,