Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips!
o fully benet from the suppor t that Philips offers, register your product at
Read this impor
tant information carefully before you use the appliance and
e it for future reference.
- A void spillage on the connector
- Do not misuse this kettle for other than its intended
use to a
void potential injur y
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord,
the base or the kettle itself is damaged.
If the mains
cord is damaged,
you must ha ve it replaced by Philips,
vice centre author ised b y Philips or similar ly
sons in order to a void a hazard.
4240 002 0071
Specifications are subject to change without notice
© 2014 Koninklijke Philips N.V
All rights reser
- This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and b
y per sons with reduced
sensor y or mental capabilities or lack of
ience and knowledge if they ha ve been giv en
vision or instr uction concer ning use of the
appliance in a safe wa
y and if they under stand the
olved. Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children unless they are older
than 8 and super
vised. Keep the appliance and its
cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 y
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Keep the mains cord, the base and the kettle awa y
from hot surfaces.
- Do not place the appliance on an enclosed surface
.g. a ser ving tr ay), as this could cause water to
accumulate under the appliance,
resulting in a
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down bef ore
you clean it.
Do not immer se the kettle or base in
water or any other liquid.
Only clean the appliance
with a moist cloth and a mild cleaning agent.
- Only connect the appliance to an ear thed wall
- Only use the kettle in combination with its original
- The kettle is only intended f or heating up and boiling
- Never ll the kettle bey ond the maxim um level
If the kettle has been o verlled, boiling
water may be ejected from the spout and cause
- Be careful: the outside of the kettle and the water in
it become hot dur
ing and some time after use . Onl y
lift the kettle b
y its handle . Also beware of the hot
steam that comes out of the kettle.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as far
m houses, bed and
breakfast type environments,
staff kitchen areas in
in ofces and in other w or king environments
and by clients in hotels,
motels and other residential
y pr otection
This kettle is equipped with boil-dr
y protection: it switches off automatically if
y switch it on with no or not enough water in it. Let the kettle
cool down for 10 min
utes and then lift the kettle off its base . Then the kettle
is ready for use again.
omagnetic elds (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all standards
regarding electromagnetic elds (EMF).
- Alwa ys unplug the base before you clean it
- Never immer se the kettle or its base in water .
Cleaning the k
ettle and the base
Clean the outside of the kettle and the base with a
moistened soft cloth.
Do not let the moist c loth come into contact with
the plug and the connector of the base.
D 93 20
D 93 21
D 93 2 2
D 9 324
D 93 2 5
D 93 26
D 93 4 0
D 93 42
D 93 8 2
D 93 0 0
D 93 0 5
D 4 67 7